Stay Connected – Set Up Your Account Today
Please use this website to register for the PTA. We are using Membership Toolkit to make it easy for parents to do all of their PTA purchases, volunteer, and paperwork online. This means our parents will save time - no more paperwork.
Benefits of setting up an account:
- Join the PTA - easy and secure online payment!
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Sign-up to Volunteer
- Easy and Secure Online Financial Transactions – make donations, buy tickets to events, & support fundraising efforts
- Access the online directory (for members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members
Here is what you need to do:
Step 1. Get an account (click Register Now!)
Step 2. Provide directory information for you and your child(ren) at Flower Valley Elementary School.
Step 3. Pay for your membership. Once you have paid, you are a member of the PTA and can access the directory.
Flower Valley Parent's E-List
The Parent's E-List is the fastest way to get school announcements and find out what's going on. Join today!
View/Print the 2017-2018 Calendar (PDF)
*All times subject to change.
Principal: Gay E. Melnick
Assistant Principal: Duane L. Ross
School Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:25 p.m.
Early Release Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 12:55 p.m.
Address: 4615 Sunflower Drive, Rockville, MD 20853
New Phone: 240-740-1780
New Fax: 240-740-1789